(^Click Flyer for PDF Version^)
PURCHASE MARDI GRAS TICKETS BELOW!
VOTE IN OUR MARDI GRAS KING/QUEEN CONTEST BY DONATING BELOW!
*Each vote for your choice of Mardi Gras King/Queen is $1 per vote! (You can donate as much as you'd like, every $1 donated = 1 vote.) Indicate in the donation page which team you are voting for.
Now Easily Donate Diapers to REACH Clients In Need
via Jet.com through their #GiveAPack program! Simply visit the following link to donate!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW SHELTER NEEDS AT OUR REGISTRY-----> HERE!
REACH could use your help with these much needed items listed in the flyer above for the new VanDrake Shelter! If you or someone you know may be interested in donating any of these items, please give us a call, or drop items off at our offices!
BRICK PAVER's ON SALE NOW!
"Buliding a Shelter to Build a Better Community"
Please send us your completed order form along with payment, or simply give us a call and we will be glad to help you with your order and payment.
(828) 369-5544 (Macon Office)
(828) 586-8969 (Jackson Office)
REACH's New VanDrake Shelter Opened 2016!
New VanDrake Shelter Opens Spring 2016
WHAT's NEXT? WE NEED YOUR HELP
Now that construction is complete and we are settling in at the new shelter, many people have asked how they can help support the new shelter. Below are some ways we need your help:
- Purchase an Engraved Brick (See at top of webpage on how to purchase your brick today!)
- Room Naming Opportunities: Contact us for more details on how you or a group can have naming rights to various rooms in our new shelter!
- Donations needed to help us purchase things like new playground equipment, additional security fencing, items for toy room, and much more.
- New Household Items: Check out our registry with much needed items for the new shelter.
- Adopt-A-Room: We're looking for groups and individuals who'd like to adopt various rooms to decorate and supply that room's needed items. *Great opportunity for large or small groups, businesses, and individuals.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for more information.