Now Easily Donate Diapers to REACH Clients In Need
via Jet.com through their #GiveAPack program! Simply visit the following link to donate!
Sexual Assault is defined as any
type of sexual activity that you do not consent to; it can be verbal, visual,
Consent is when all people
involved agree to the particular situation
Types of Sexual Assault
- Inappropriate touching
- Vaginal, anal, or oral penetration
- Sexual intercourse that you did not consent to
- Rape or attempted rape
- Child molestation
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Be confident & assertive in your walk and
- If you choose to use alcohol or drugs have a
trusted friend with you
- Keep your keys & phone on hand when you are
walking alone in public
- Keep a good amount of gas in your tank
- NEVER hitchhike
- Always trust your instincts, if you are feeling
If you have been raped or are in an abusive relationship...
Don't ignore the problem. Talk to a friend, counselor, or hotline.
Do not blame yourself. You did not deserve the abuse.
Seek medical attention. In case of a sexual assault do not shower or change clothes until you have received medical attention.
Remember you are not alone! R.E.A.C.H. cares and we can help.